Seven Bridges raspisuje oglas za poziciju Go Software Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Go Software Engineer
Seven Bridges is connecting the world’s biomedical information to accelerate research and improve health. We are collaborating with a wide variety of distinguished pharmaceutical, health-care, and academic partners. A central part of our mission is to help these partners investigate and treat all kinds of genetic disorders.
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and our product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine.
As a member of our Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to extend our platform, build innovative tools and products, and be involved in designing new and custom solutions. You will work on a subset of our 80+ production services and tools and be involved with their design, implementation, as well as integration.
Some of the problems we are solving in our team are:
- Developing and maintaining tools which are used to access the Seven Bridges platform.
- Creating user space file systems for accessing the Platform data as local files.
- Integrating the Seven Bridges Platform with customers’ current infrastructure.
- Optimizing data uploads and downloads.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have 2+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Be proficient in at least one major programming language, preferably Go or Java.
- Understand the common design patterns and engineering practices.
- Know how to work with at least one modern build system.
- Have a solid knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Be genuinely curious and constantly strive to learn.
We also think that...
- Exposure to application and system programming on one major *NIX platform (Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, etc.) is a big plus
- Strong CS background is a big plus
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications is a plus
- It's great if you're fluent in more than one programming language and/or paradigm
Some of the libraries and technologies we use: FUSE, gRPC, Cobra, Jetty, Jersey, Jackson, JDBI, Postgres. Experience with some or all of these technologies is a big plus, but not a requirement.
We value our team more than anything else. We like to learn from each other and share knowledge. Our engineering team is built upon a culture of initiative and openness, where we embrace open discussion about potential technical solutions and genuine curiosity. We value expertise, integrity, accountability and patience..
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation of genomics and be part of our engineering team, please send us your resume/CV and a cover letter. Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges!
Deadline for applications: 06.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!