We are looking for a:
Seven Bridges is connecting the world’s biomedical information to accelerate research and improve health. We are collaborating with a wide variety of distinguished pharmaceutical, health-care, and academic partners. A central part of our mission is to help these partners investigate and treat all kinds of genetic disorders.
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enables scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so that they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine.
As a member of our Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to extend our platform, build innovative tools and products, and be involved in designing new and custom solutions. You will be working on a platform that consists of approximately 100 interdependent and in-house developed UI components, and front end applications.
Here are a few interesting things that our JS engineers are working on:
- Writing a scalable frontend platform that consists of multiple apps, which is deployed on multiple environments and has different themes and feature sets for different clients
- Creating Android and iOS apps in Ionic 3 framework
- Browsing through huge genomic datasets and multi-gigabyte files
- Developing genomics workflow composition tools for web and desktop (Electron)
- Developing platform management components for bioinformatics data
- Writing our own UI components
An ideal candidate would:
- Have hands-on experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js...) and a good grasp of architectural styles and implementation patterns
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
It would be extra great if you...
- Are proficient with Typescript
- Are familiar with Backbone & Marionette.js
- Have experience with build systems and tooling
- Worked on large-scale web apps
- Have experience with other programming languages (Python, Java, Golang, etc.)
- Have a good knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS
- Are feeling comfortable with at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, etc.)
Some of the libraries and technologies we use: Angular 6, Typescript, Gulp, Webpack, RxJS, Redux, Backbone, Marionette, underscore.js / lodash, Markdown-it, d3, raphael, jquery, Ionic.
We value our team more than anything else. We like to learn from each other and share knowledge. Our engineering team is built upon a culture of initiative and openness, we embrace open discussion and genuine curiosity. We believe in inviting our team members to discuss around technical solutions. We value expertise, integrity, accountability and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation of genomics and be part of our engineering team, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter. Thank you for your interest in joining Seven Bridges!
Deadline for applications: 06.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!