Seven Bridges raspisuje oglas za poziciju QA Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
Seven Bridges is connecting the world’s biomedical information to accelerate research and improve health. We are collaborating with a wide variety of distinguished pharmaceutical, health-care, and academic partners. A central part of our mission is to help these partners investigate and treat all kinds of genetic disorders.
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enables scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine.
QA team is a part of Seven Bridges Engineering Division. As a QA Engineer you will be working on both manual and automated testing, be responsible for creating test cases as well as verifying and validating new features. You will collaborate with our Engineering and Product teams on a daily basis to improve the quality and stability of our system and help us scale our fast-evolving products.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have a programming experience in an object-oriented languages a must (preferably Python).
- Have 1+ years of experience in quality assurance or software development.
- Have experience in writing and executing manual testing plans.
- Have experience in testing web applications.
- Be familiar with web application development.
- Be familiar with bug tracking tools (preferably JIRA).
- Understand basic QA concepts like quality, verification, and validation.
- Be interested in test automation.
- Be familiar with Linux/Unix command line interface.
- Have experience with distributed version control (preferably Git).
- Be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Be genuinely curious and striving to learn constantly.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
And we also think that:
- Experience with Selenium is a plus.
- It would be great if you have experience in testing cloud applications.
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL would be valuable.
We value our team more than anything else. We like to learn from each other and share knowledge. Our engineering team is built upon a culture of initiative and openness, where we embrace open discussion about potential technical solutions and genuine curiosity. We value expertise, integrity, accountability and patience.
If you would like to work with us and help us build the next generation of genomics and be part of our engineering team, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter. Thank you for your interest in Seven Bridges!
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!