Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
- Managing a Telenor shop and coordinating team up to 4 employees;
- Selling products and services in order to achieve sales targets;
- Improving the sales team performance aimed at promotion of the shop into a higher sales level;
- Supervising sales processes and procedures client communication;
- Resolving complex demands & complaints of customer professionally, expediently and efficiently;
- Training and providing professional education for the team members with regular feedback;
- Daily drafting and submission of reports to the Channel Management;
- Responsibility for shop's bookkeeping, financials and administration;
- Presenting and selling all products and services from Telenor Banka offer according to the bank procedures;
- Implementing adopted brand values in all processes and activities oriented toward both users and team members.
- Reference: dP8iQ9T97Ld9ltMqK6_ES_Yp20lv2rbI8sS3hagWEcg.
- High school or College degree;
- Excellent sales and customer care skills;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales team or customer care management;
- Management and negotiation skills;
- Good skills for technology - ability to provide technical explanation about appliances, laptops, tablets etc. and advanced services in telco and banking;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package;
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
Please apply by 22.05.2017.