Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Shop Team Leader
- Managing a Telenor shop and coordinating team more than 4 employees;
- Selling products and services in order to achieve sales targets;
- Improving the sales team performance aimed at promotion of the shop into a higher sales level;
- Resolving complex demands & complaints of customer professionaly, expediently and efficiently;
- Training and providing professional education for the team members with regular feedback;
- Daily drafting and submission of reports to the Channel Management;
- Responsibility for shop's bookkeeping, financials and administration;
- Presenting and selling all products and services from Telenor Banka offer according to the bank procedures;
- Implementing adopted brand values in all processes and activities oriented toward both users and team members.
- High school or College degree;
- Excellent sales and customer care skills;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales or customer care team;
- Management and negotiation skills;
- Good skills for technology - ability to provide technical explanation about appliances, laptops, tablets etc. and advanced services in telco and banking;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package;
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things;
- Great benefits;
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change;
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate;
- Competitive terms and conditions;
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Apply now for this job position by 19.07.2017.