- Be responsible for supporting your assignment
- Support your personal development and give you career advice
- Help you grow and become valuable member of our successful team
- Help you establish contacts and widen your network
- A recent graduate in the field of Economics or similar (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Looking to enter the professional world
- Responsible, analytical, well-organized and a strong team player
- Motivated and eager to learn, grow and constantly improve
- Have excellent communication skills and a desire to work in international business environment
- Are fluent in written and spoken English and have excellent PC literacy
Deadline for applications: 14.09.2019.
Successful completion of this program will likely lead to a continuation of your career at Siemens.
We would like to meet you! Make your first step into business with a winning team of more than 370.000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges and across over 200 countries all over the world.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.