Location Management Assistant
Siemens d.o.o. Belgrade – Serbia – Belgrade – Real Estate
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Support in promotion of the SRE, EHS, Siemens office standards, and in improvement of workspace and production facilities
- Efficient and good-quality implementation of new solutions and additional requests when fitting office space and production facilities in line with the requests of the ordering party, forecasted budget, HSSE standards and relevant Siemens standards
- Support in defining and implementing Facility management set up
- Assistance in preparation/creation of documents for projects, management presentations, contract specifications and client specific documentation (protocols, Power Point, Excel, documents, data)
- Support in communication with the Factory Facility Management Team and other internal (and external) clients
- Assistance in relevant procurement processes and control of supplier services (on site --> e.g. photos)
- Assistance on construction sites, office space and production sites in Belgrade and Subotica
- Assistance in work quality control, preparation of dynamic plans, following implementation, ensuring that works are done within defined deadlines and costs
- Creation of orderly and complete documentation per location
- Regular tracking and reporting as well as other administrative tasks
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Civil Engineering (or similar) graduate
- Familiarity with relevant standards and regulations
- Fluency in English
- Active user of MS Office and AutoCAD
- Driving license and willingness to travel
- Passion for Real Estate projects
- Proactive enthusiast with high motivation and a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Result-driven with strong customer orientation
How to apply?
Please apply electronically by 27.01.2018.
We do thank you for your application and interest.