Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units.
TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 with 100% ownership by Telenor. The company has 750+ employees from four countries. The headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation currently has seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia and Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, and Global Wholesale (Norway)
We are looking for a new member of our Signalling team who would be responsible for Messaging Gateway operations.
Signalling Core Network Operations Engineer
As Signalling Core Network Operations Engineer you will handle all challenges and queries related to Messaging Gateway, collaborate with different teams within Telenor group, and also communicate frequently with customers and vendors.
Main responsibilities are:
- Operation and maintenance of Core Network services and Network Elements in Signaling domain – Messaging Gateway
- Analysis and investigation of network faults and customer complains
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems, reporting and tracking of faults toward vendors
- Operation of related management systems (signaling and traffic monitoring)
- Implementation of Core Network expansions and configuration changes
- Supporting introduction of new tools and solutions, testing and implementing new Network Elements, software release, features for Signalling related core network elements
- If you are a passionate engineer with excellent communication skills in English and knowledge of Core network architecture and protocols we would like to hear from you!
- Reference: brwVez9ipg18EmcJ537GT6oWEX2juUg2GRJUCb_sDhQ.
Our ideal candidate should also have:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding of SS7,SIGTRAN, SMPP, MNP, MM7, SSL, VPN pricipals
- Basic IP knowledge
- Experience in Core Network Engineering and Operations for messaging platform and experience with Linux/Unix system operations (is an advantage)
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Team player attitude
- Working in a team of experienced engineers who love their job and are open for knowledge sharing
- Great communication and learning tools (Workplace via Facebook, Lynda) at your fingertips
- Great benefits (private health and pension insurance, recreation)
- A key role in shaping the future of our Telenor customers, in an industry undergoing massive change