Integrated Micro-Electronics LLC Niš is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI), leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets. IMI ranks 21st in the list of top 50 EMS providers in the world by the Manufacturing Market Insider, based on 2020 revenues. In the automotive market, it is now the 6th largest EMS provider in the world per New Venture Research. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI operates in 22 manufacturing sites around the world located in the Philippines, China, Singapore, the United States of America, Mexico, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Serbia.
Currently we are looking for Site Procurement Specialist to join our Site Procurement team in Niš, Serbia.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Take an active part in complete NPI (New Product Introduction) process – start with samples order; negotiate competitive conditions with new suppliers; propose alternatives before and during product validation;
- Preparation of the Bill of material (BOM) part for every quote submitted to customers for which he/she is responsible and also identifying options for optimization of the BOM;
- Make BOM analysis and calculate cost savings;
- Involved in the selection process of suppliers and supplier negotiations in view of improvement of terms of payment, delivery, order lead time, etc. and cost reduction initiatives;
- Participation in the research process for optimization of the number of suppliers;
- Preparation of BOMs for quotations for new products and making revisions to BOMs of already existing products;
- Tracking of the BOMs for products and registering all changes in the BOM in the database;
- Maintenance of purchase parameters in SAP ERP system
- University Degree in Economics or Engineering;
- Professional experience in the field of foreign trade and logistics;
- Fluency in English – very good written and spoken;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Analytical thinking skills and good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Computer literacy – MS Excel and SAP knowledge;
- Leadership skills;
- Team player.
- Employment contract with Integrated Micro-Electronics Nis
- Working in a multinational team of experts
- Opportunity for continuous development
- Pleasant and flexible working environment
- Good compensation package
If you want to apply please submit a detailed CV in English to electronically.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Integrated Micro-Electronics d.o.o. Niš
IMI Global Kao jedan od vodećih svetskih eksperata za pružanje proizvodnih rešenja u sferi mikroelektronike (EMS), Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc (IMI), zauzima 21. mesto na listi 50 najboljih EMS provajdera na svetu, (prema izvoru Manufacturing Market Insider-a, na osnovu prihoda u 2020. godini). Na automobilskom tržištu, IMI je 6. po veličini EMS provajdera na svetu (na osnovu analiza i rezultata istraživanja New Venture Research-a). Kao deo proizvodnog portfolia kompanije AC Industrial ... Saznajte više
"Počeo sam sa radom pre 3 godine u kompaniji IMI Niš na poziciji Vođa smene u proizvodnji. Nakon dve godine rada unapređen sam na poziciju Koordinatora proizvodnje, zahvaljujući dostignućima i uloženom ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- HRANA I PIĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA