Head of HR
Belgrade / Novi Sad, Serbia
The Head of HR is a new and exciting position within Sixsentix and is involved in many areas, such as: resource planning and recruitment; training; and developing and implementing new programs such including a “challenge culture” where employees are continuously motivated to achieve their potential. At the core of the new programs will be innovative strategies to recruit and retain the best. Working out of our Serbian Headquarters Office in Belgrade or Novi Sad, the Head of HR will be supporting a fast-growing global organization with travel to other locations including: Zurich, Vienna, and in the UAE and potentially the U.S. as well.
- Create and fosters a “challenge” environment with actionable programs
- Lead a team of HR representatives in multiple locations
- Develop and implement a state of the art HR strategy in an agile technology environment
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, hiring costs, training hours per person, etc.
- Administer and provide advice on maternity and paternity leave cases. Responsible for resource planning for maternity re-joiners
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary
- Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date, create new JDs as and when necessary
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
- Monitor sickness absence
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant
- Reference: ICv4tCeaVQv0ZKRk20HKR7sNEEnWc2m1jS9t0d4uk40.
Head of HR – skills/essentials:
- Previous experience of managing a Human Resources team
- Previously influenced senior managers, built strong a HR strategy
- Strong conceptual skills
- HR Manager level - must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues
- Act as a role model for the organization looks beyond own team as a role model and source of knowledge. Works with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve win-win outcomes
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioral styles to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- The ability to inspire confidence of the CEO and other senior managers through timely delivery of information and plans.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
The Head of HR may also have to/be able to:
- Effectively plans ahead to anticipate problems, plans for worst-case and best- case scenarios
- Makes sensible, intelligent decisions in difficult and deadline driven situations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way. Committed to upholding professional standards
- Takes responsibility for own actions and visibly supports the senior leadership team
- Results-focused - understands what is important to staff, clients and management - is committed to achieving goals
- Capable communication skills - handles complex and difficult situations with diplomacy
- Ability to deliver appropriate information to the right people
- Ability to explain detailed legal information to staff in a straightforward way
- Displays integrity - is sincere in own behavior and in dealings with others
- Takes a broad interest in the success and development of the company and the human resource function as a whole
- Background in HR, Psychology or other related discipline with Undergraduate Degree
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and German
- Willingness to Travel
Sixsentix is a leading provider of Software Testing Services, Visual Analytics and Reporting, helping enterprises to accelerate their Software Delivery. Our unique risk-based Testing and QACube ALM Reporting and Dashboards, provide business with unprecedented quality and transparency across Software Delivery projects for a faster time-to-market.
Sixsentix customers include the largest banks, financial services, insurance, telecom companies and other industries. Sixsentix Onsite, Offline and Nearshore (SWAT) services deliver optimized testing outcomes at significantly lower costs and help customers scale to keep pace with applications.
For more information, please visit www.sixsentix.com