Sizmek d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior Creative Solutions Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Sizmek is the largest independent buy-side advertising platform that creates impressions that inspire. In the digital world, creating impressions that inspire is vital to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers. Sizmek provides powerful, integrated solutions that enable data, creative, and media to work together for optimal campaign performance across the entire customer journey. Our AI-driven decisioning engine can identify robust insights within data across the five key dimensions of predictive marketing—campaigns, consumers, context, creative, and cost. We bring all the elements of our clients’ media plans together in one place to gain better understanding for more meaningful relationships, make every moment of interaction matter, and drive more value across the entire plan.
Sizmek operates its platform in more than 70 countries, with local offices in many countries providing award-winning service throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and connecting more than 20,000 advertisers and 3,600 agencies to audiences around the world.
We believe talent is at the forefront of what we do. Sizmek’s service is second to none, and we have our amazing team to thank for that.
As a truly global company, we are proud to welcome you into our world.
We're searching for
Junior Creative Solutions Engineer
to join our creative team in Serbia, Belgrade and be part of the US team
Creative Solutions Engineers manage relationships with creative agencies and in-house creative teams for brands and media agencies. This requires day to day collaboration with on innovative display, mobile and video advertising projects, from concept phase to delivery. The position is part project manager, technical problem solver and creative strategist. It takes someone who strives to address client creative needs on tight deadlines.
What you will do:
- Interact with Creative Agency Producers and Developers to find the best ways to utilize Sizmek creative technology
- Serve in a producer capacity for creative productions Sizmek provides to our clients, including scoping, scheduling and pricing
- Generate SOWs for creative production requests
- Conducting Sizmek HTML5 API training sessions with creative agencies, both on the phone and in-person during office hours
- Help identify technical issues with live campaigns and be first line of support to problem solve creative issues for display, mobile and video campaigns
- Introduce and educate clients to new Sizmek products, features, and best practices.
- Build strong relationships with Creative Agency producers and developers
- Open, organize and maintain clients’ creative accounts
- Support Customer Success team members throughout the campaign cycle
- Liaise with Sizmek Sales to lend support and technology expertise during the sales cycle
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on platform enhancements and issues
- Write technical documentation on products, processes and custom solutions
- Keep track of client's service agreements and conduct regular reviews to make sure that the products and services used are aligned with our most current offerings.
- Identify upselling opportunities, and work closely with sales and agency account managers to maximize existing revenue streams.
Who you are:
- Either front-end Web Developer or Interactive Agency Producer or Project Manager
- Comfortable with client-facing / relationship management skills
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Revenue oriented team player, with business development mind set.
- An active collaborator with strong communication skills, willing to go above and beyond role requirements.
What you need:
- 1-2 years’ experience designing / developing web content; will consider recent graduate with sample projects / internships in lieu of work experience
- Conversational and written fluency in English
- Understanding of In-Stream video specifications and encoding practices
- Engaging presentation skills for client training sessions, given in-person or over the phone
- Excellent communication skills with particular attention to detail
- Ability to master new technologies in short periods of time
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Experiences with Adobe Creative Cloud design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate)
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud video applications (Premiere, Encoder and After Effects) a plus
- Experience with Excel and data formats (CVS, XML, JSON)
Deadline for applications: 12.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!