We are currently hiring for the position
Social Media Content Manager
- Full-time and part-time employment -
We need a person who will be responsible for the process to create, curate, track and measure content on core social channels Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. Furthermore, we need to design newsletters with Mailchimp and monitor our campaigns.
- Optimizes written, pictorial and video content before being published
- Maintain our unique brand voice across our social channels
- Serve as day-to-day social media contact campaign requests and campaign summaries for business partners
- Maintains monthly content calendar to ensure community stays engaged, educated and inspired
- Receives direction from Supervisor, PR and Social Media
- Create monthly newsletter and monitor email campaigns
- English speaking
- Sharing oriented
- Problem Solving
- Professional, reliable and accountable
- Change Management
If you are interested, you can send your CV in English language.
Application deadline: 08.11.2019.
Only short list candidates will be contacted.