Persist Agency is a full service digital marketing agency located in NJ, United States. Founded in 2013 as a web development shop later we extended our services and included: SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Reputation Management and Social Media. This made us a one stop shop for a successful digital presence for any business.We work with big and small and have numerous successful projects in our portfolio. We drive conversions with the right message to the right person at the right time and help our clients realize their goals.
Success starts with having the right people. At Persist Agency, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment.
Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our clients social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our clients company views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
We are offering:
- Work from home or anywhere you like
- Flexible work schedule
- Eligibility for paid vacation and bonuses after 6 months
- Paid trainings and certifications to grow yourself
- Monthly fun events and activities with team
Deadline for applications: 29.08.2018.