Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Social Media Representative
- Social Media Representative is responsible for customer support on Social Networks & Online channels.
- Reference: Lbm13qaOSwwU114mKCm6LMqMOaj8FM8kO0zEsAei36Y.
- Communication with customers through Social Networks & Online channels in a proper way, adequate for these channels of communication
- Supervision and monitoring of communications on Social Networks & keyword based monitoring
- Manage Telenor’s digital presence and content - assist in production and adaptation of all kind of content used on social media
- Timely escalation of situations that may be problematic, towards relevant departments
- Informing customers about prices, products, services and procedures
- Classification of all interactions with customers by reason of contact in order to improve services
- Bringing new creative ideas to positively impact on the team and the customer experience
- Identify content produced in other parts of the organisation, adapt and share it with colleagues
- eSales: recognizing and using online sales opportunities
- Mentoring colleagues
- High school/ University degree
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent knowledge and usage of Social Media and other online channels
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- Proactive and customer oriented; open minded with enthusiasm and positive energy
- Customer centric approach and good understanding of business needs
- Initiative and multitasking skills; digital mindset
- Ability to produces deliverables within tight timelines
- Talent to work independently as well as ability to fit into the team and be a team player
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 16.11.2017.