The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
As a Software Architect in our Delivery CAS team, you will be responsible for:
- Software Design: Identify and design the adequate software architecture, so that the best quality relation could be achieved between the technical solution performances, design elements contained in a system specification and client’s requirements.
- Risk Assessment: Recognize in advance, solve and manage wide range of technical risks effectively, report problems in meeting system requirements in order to ensure stability, performance and security of the software product
- Software System Integration: Ensure the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the modules and external systems that meet project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s.
- Software Life Cycle: Oversee full software life cycle in order to ensure that all development practices are in compliance with company’s best practices policies and procedures. Control and verifies that the integration is according to the architecture in order to ensure quality and fulfil requirements.
- Technology and solution upgrade: Keep up to date with technical and industry sector developments, apply existing and introducing new and approved technologies to develop solutions in order to assure quality standards and fulfil current and future requirements.
- Knowledge sharing and support: Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to individuals or teams, support and mentor less skilled and less experienced employees, to increase work efficiency, create knowledge-based organization and sustain a competitive advantage.
- Working procedures and reporting: Timely and accurately, follow all relevant working procedures, in particular reporting, time tracking, project planning, information sharing, to ensure work is performed according to agreed standards and expectations, resource planning and specific KPIs.
- Training: Prepare and conduct internal and external trainings in order to ensure utilization of the product and fulfilment of client’s needs and requests as well as internal knowledge sharing.
- You have 7+ years of Software implementation experience
- You have 3+ years of Software architecture experience in complex systems
- You have successfully managed business software application development through entire life-cycle to external clients
- You have hands-on experience with managing teams of .NET and/or Java developers and drive to create high performing delivery teams
- You are open-minded to acquire new skills and competencies, build upon existing to be able to solve complex analytical problems and manage delivery priorities
- You have strong drive to deliver commitments to the customers and peers, be able to accomplish the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have advanced knowledge in design and implementation of development, application and data architecture
- You have advanced expertise in developing custom solutions in relevant frameworks
- You have expert understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools
- You have advanced knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- Familiarity with DMS and BPM are the plus
- Familiarity with modern IT system architecture concepts is the plus
- Certifications of software architect type are the plus
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (Bonus scheme, private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.