- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
As the Software Architect, you will be taking a company's business strategy and then defining information technology systems architecture to support that strategy.
What do we need?
The Software Architect will assist business specialists and other architects to achieve strategic goals; participate in architectural designs and development and apply various principles of enterprises architecture in new business procedures.
The Software Architect will provide strategic direction by performing future-oriented architectural research and creating new architectural concepts for phoenixNAP.
- This position is full-time. The selected candidate will be expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
What do we offer?
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- Low-stress work environment
- Excellent salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to use cutting-edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, sweets, tea and coffee
Do you have the following?
- BSc in Computer Science or related discipline or related, relevant experience.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
- Exceptional business and technical knowledge.
- Driven, creative and results oriented.
- Ability to create and maintain professional work environment.
- Experience with distributed software systems and remote invocation technologies.
- Exposure to high volume, high-availability web applications.
- Awareness of Open Source community solutions and 3rd party solutions in the marketplace.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people in business language.
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows operating systems.
- Experience with database systems; preferably MySQL.
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience using version control systems; preferably GIT.
- Mastery of written and spoken English.
And possibly the following:
- Experience using Spring Framework projects and technologies.
- Experience using Hibernate, JPA or similar O/R mapping tools.
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with cloud and virtualization technologies such as VMware.
- Experience with mobile web and native application development.
- Good knowledge in containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Good knowledge in networking including LAN/WAN, switches, and load balancers.
- Interest in team sports and group activities.
As a part of our team, these will be your responsibilities:
- Designing systems exhibiting flexibility, scalability, security, reliability, and maintainability; must understand tradeoffs of each.
- Successfully support future and current projects.
- Applying existing solutions and frameworks where applicable to fulfil new project requirements; favour integration over creation.
- When needed, designing new components to fulfil requirements and ensure that solution design is within the technical strategic direction; make recommendations for strategy change and improvement.
- Interacting with other business specialists, architects, team leads, quality assurance, and testing teams to collaborate on system designs to ensure successful project completion according to requirements and those solutions fit within enterprise product roadmaps.
- Learning new technologies and finding relevant applications in order to analyse their validity and disseminates valuable technology and application research and knowledge to department team members.
- Analyzing the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identifies alternatives for optimizing the use of computer resources and develops recommendations based on the analysis.
- Participating in analysis and designing activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all elicited requirements.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.06.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno