FIS raspisuje oglas za poziciju Software Architect.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You would be a part of the team developing a real-time system for processing of foreign exchange products, including support for a customer dealing portal, interfacing to third party platforms/systems, trade capture, position/risk management, confirmation/settlement, and accounting. The system has web-based user interface and a rich technology stack.
What you will be doing
- Create high-level / low-level design documents based on the business requirements.
- Participate in high / low-level design reviews.
- Participate in code reviews of own and other’s work.
- Maintain current knowledge of software development practices.
- Practice good coding techniques (reusability of code, code optimized for performance, etc.)
- Developing new functionality as well as maintaining the existing architecture.
- Resolve programming problems / answer questions.
- Providing architectural and technical guidance to other team members.
- Requirements gathering.
- Working with QA engineers and business analysts.
- Production support.
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in Java SE / J2EE.
- Experience in client / server development.
- Experience in web application development.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture and design.
- Knowledge of “high availability” application deployment design principles and / or relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented fundamentals and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL.
- Good English language skills.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of capital markets, financial software and trading-related processes.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 22.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!