JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
We are looking for:
Software Automation Developer (m/f)
Belgrade, Novi Sad
Your Main Tasks:
- Ensure the quality of our SaaS solution by building and running our fully automated test environment
- Improve and maintain the test automation environment in terms of Unit Tests, API tests, static code analysis, integration tests and end-to-end tests using various tools
- Create simple and complex test cases, run tests, report defects automatically
- Follow an Agile development process with monthly release cycles and daily software deployments
- You have already worked in testing browser-based applications following an automated test approach
- You worked with one or more of the following tools before: Jenkins, Docker, Docker Compose, Bitbucket
- You know how to quickly write scripts which connect all the components used in the CI/CT/CD pipeline (e.g. Bash, Groovy)
- You can efficiently work in a Linux/Open Source based environment with all the standard tools offered there
- Understanding of OOP concepts and knowledge experience in one of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Python, PHP
- Knowledge and experience in a frontend-oriented testing tool (e.g. Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca) used for testing browser-based applications is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Git and Jira is a plus
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge with your colleagues and able to adapt to existing processes and workflows
- Very good command of English (written and spoken)
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Private health insurance
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 22.03.2020.