Weather data intelligence for the renewable energy industry.
Are you a skilled software developer or data engineer? Would you like to work in a dynamic international team of specialists who constantly strive to provide the best weather data services in business? Then come join us in this position as software developer alongside other software developers, wind engineers, data scientists, and meteorologists.
At ConWX, we are servicing clients within the renewable energy industry all over the world with our energy production and weather forecasts. We are experiencing growth and reaching out to new markets!
Our services are used 24/7 by our clients, and we rely on stable software and colleagues, who are willing to step in and provide a helping hand on urgent issues. The ConWX team is a mix of young and experienced colleagues.
You will be contributing to take our DaaS and SaaS solutions to the next level by modernizing our Cloud infrastructure and building a scalable architecture. In addition, you will take part in the development of new services and products to further support our customers in making smarter data-driven decisions.
For this position, we are looking for a software developer / data engineer. In this role, you will:
- Maintain and monitor existing systems in the Cloud
- Develop new data pipelines in the Cloud to improve the efficiency of our services
- Put Machine Learning algorithms into production
- Contribute to improve our DevOps culture
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to align technical details and expectations
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Relevant Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer science
- At least 2 years of working experience in software engineering
- Advanced programming skills in C# and Python
- Proven experience with databases and APIs
- Good command of Git and DevOps practices
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Additionally, the following qualifications would be a plus but not mandatory:
- Experience with Cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience with ETL processes
- Experience with the following Tech stack: Docker, Kubernetes, Apache airflow, Kafka, Relational databases, Data lakes
- Experience with frontend development
- Knowledge and/or experience with analytics technologies like Apache Spark or Databricks for Machine learning applications
We welcome candidates who a minimum experience of 2 years. We offer an exciting position in a team that is diverse regarding both nationality and gender. Our organization is flat and there are opportunities for everyone to be heard.
The position is based in Belgrade, Serbia, where part of the team is based. The other members of the team are based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Salary will be determined based on the candidate experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV and cover letter electronically.
- Danska, Inostranstvo, Hauser Plads 10, 4