Software Developer - Data
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
In Ogury Data Lake team we are developing a Self-Service Data platform to empower our Data Analyst and Data Scientist to access hundreds TB of Data every day. You will be participating in the development of Data Intensive solution on AWS Cloud Platform.
What you’ll do
- Development of Data Intensive API / Applications in Python
- Participate in the Architecture of our Data Lake (~1 Petabytes) using the latest Big Data Solutions on AWS
- Develop ETL with Spark
- Participate to the Agile/Scrum methodology (stand-up, weekly, …)
- Work in a highly-growing technical startup environment
Who you are
- You have a master or engineer degree in Computer Sciences or related field such as Mathematics, Electronics (ETF, FON, RAF..).
- Good Problem Solving and Algorithmic Skills
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Developer (Backend Developer, Data Engineer or Software Developer)
- You have more than 1 year of experience with at least one Cloud Platform (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
What you will need:
- Good command of Python, Java or Scala
- Good knowledge of Spark
- Good command of SQL
Ideally you have:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Distributed Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, …)
- Experience with various Big Data Solutions (Hive, Presto, Kafka, …)
- Experience with Github, Jira, Confluence, Asana
- Experience working in a startup
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 08.11.2019.