Software Developer - Data
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine systematically offers users clear options and respects the choice they make throughout their mobile journey. It guarantees full compliance with data protection and privacy laws. Unlike generic marketing platforms, Ogury’s mobile journey marketing Engine is fueled by its own consented mobile user journey data across brands, apps, websites and powered by purpose-built activation algorithms and attractive ad formats. With the relentless support of our 400 employees across 10 countries, 900+ brand customers and 3 500+ publisher partners use our technology to enjoy unmatched levels of sustained user engagement and ad revenue from their mobile assets.
In Ogury Data Lake team we are developing a Self-Service Data platform to empower our Data Analyst and Data Scientist to access hundreds TB of Data every day. You will be participating in the development of Data Intensive solution on AWS Cloud Platform.
What you’ll do
- Development of Data Intensive API / Applications in Python
- Participate in the Architecture of our Data Lake (~1 Petabytes) using the latest Big Data Solutions on AWS
- Develop ETL with Spark
- Participate to the Agile/Scrum methodology (stand-up, weekly, …)
- Work in a highly-growing technical startup environment
Who you are
- You have a master or engineer degree in Computer Sciences or related field such as Mathematics, Electronics (ETF, FON, RAF..).
- Good Problem Solving and Algorithmic Skills
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Developer (Backend Developer, Data Engineer or Software Developer)
- You have more than 1 year of experience with at least one Cloud Platform (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
What you will need:
- Good command of Python, Java or Scala
- Good knowledge of Spark
- Good command of SQL
Ideally you have:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Distributed Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, …)
- Experience with various Big Data Solutions (Hive, Presto, Kafka, …)
- Experience with Github, Jira, Confluence, Asana
- Experience working in a startup
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 09.12.2019.