Emotion is a medium-sized 214 staff, up-and-coming e-commerce company in Germany, France, USA and Serbia in the field of bathroom furniture, whirlpools and wardrobe furniture.
You can expect an exciting, varied job in a team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in our brand new workspace in Belgrade.
You will become part of the development team and ensure smooth operations with your expertise and innovative ideas.
and the further development of the webshops and websites both on frontend and backend side.
In addition, you will develop processes and tools to maximize the user experience (even after the order is completed).
You work closely with the developer team of the parent company in Bremen, Germany.
You will independently develop a software for our shops, with which our users and customers can display our furniture via AR in the room and freely configurable.
The aim is to integrate these functions into our shop environment, so that the users can access the shop environment at any time and can see and use all shop functionalities. In addition to this, mobile apps are to be created.
- You also have knowledge in handling WebGL
- In the frontend you are very familiar with HTML and CSS. You have also heard the terms LESS/SASS
- Beyond that, it makes sense, but is not 100% necessary: Knowledge of app development in general in the area of Java (Android Studio), Swift and React Native JS
- Knowledge of eCommerce is an advantage but not required
- You are characterized by a methodical and thorough way of working. You draw your motivation from your own initiative and the demand to write clean code and to realize this exciting project.
Location: Our factory in Serbia is located in Zajecar but your office location will be in the city center of Belgrade.
We are really looking forward to your application including cover letter, curriculum vitae and testimonies.