TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Software Developer in Test for Billing Team
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is looking for QA Automation Engineer to work on extending our automated test coverage for one of the crucial components of TeleSign platform – billing (both web and backend/aggregation part); along with improving our overall continuous integration process.
- Determine methods and procedures, developing and executing test plans that cover functional, performance, stress, stability and operational requirements for both existing and new software platforms
- Automation of test procedures, making appropriate use of tools and test frameworks
- Performing hands-on testing
- Work as part of our development teams within the SCRUM process
- Accountable for automating the QA testing
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis and reproduction
- Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 2+ years of experience in software testing, tools and methodologies
- Experience with testing web applications and web services/APIs (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, REST)
- Able to create automated tests using common programming/scripting languages such as Java, Python, Perl or bash
- Experience testing software in a virtualized Linux environment and common open source software packages is advantageous
- Experience with writing SQL queries (any SQL dialect)
- Experience with testing data aggregations is advantageous
- Experience with Jenkins is advantageous
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Team player with good time management and communication skills
- Understanding of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies is advantageous
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Ability to work on test automation for highly complex systems (both web UI and back-end platform)
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of QA engineers on improving our overall CI process
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also friendly working environment
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.