Are you CCBill’s new Software Developer in Test?
It is essential that you have:
- BSCS or related degree or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum 2+ years in a software development role.
- Advanced programming skills using Java or other object-oriented languages.
- Understanding of test automation concepts.
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Experience with at least one scripting language.
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse or Visual Studio.
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Reference: p3s9-0WbkoqjzV1FfvawtLnoNkrE4qOfEjk-lceG-_4.
And also, that you possess:
- Knowledge of Perl, PHP, and/or C/C++
- Apache and/or Tomcat experience
- MySQL experience
- Knowledge of Database design
- Skills in Shell scripting
- Experience with Java or other object-oriented languages
- Experience with test automation
- Experience designing white box test cases
- Ability to document performance data
- Experience with the Selenium API
So what will your life as a Software Developer in Test at CCBILL look like?
- Enhancing and maintaining a homegrown automation test framework in Java.
- Developing internal tools to support the QA team.
- Analyzing architecture and specifications to identify and design test cases.
- Automating new and existing test cases using internally developed tools.
- Reporting metrics and provide work estimates.
- Participating in specification and technical reviews.
- Contributing to product design to ensure testability and robustness of products and features.
- You’ll provide technical leadership and mentor members of the QA team.
- Working with developers to resolve software faults and address performance issues.
- You may participate in the interview process for prospective department employees.
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Casual Fridays
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!