Who are we?
We work on an exciting in-house (not outsourcing) project where we get to decide on the technology stack we will be using.
Glimpse is an online membership platform that enables content creators to grow their subscription business.
Using Glimpse’s content management and distribution features, creators can set up multi-tier sponsorship levels, gate their content, adjust pricing, and communicate with their fans. The platform lets them earn payments and tips directly from their fans across the globe.
The Software Developer in Test will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our automated test framework. Experience with developing custom applications for internal use is essential. Applicant should be familiar with testing methodology and software development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is a Software QA Engineer with development experience or a Software Engineer with a QA background. This is a development position, not a testing position.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- BSCS or related degree or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum 2+ years in a software development role.
- Advanced programming skills using Java or other object-oriented languages.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining continuous integration tools [such as Jenkins] for automation executions.
- Understanding of test automation concepts.
- Experience with Test automation as well as Manual Testing.
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Experience with JAVA / Selenium API
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse or Visual Studio.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and tenacity to take each performance issue as far as possible, often to the point of being able to suggest a fix.
What we offer:
- Work in a world-renowned international company
- Highly talented, professional, and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Constant support and coaching
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- 25 days of paid leave per year
- 5 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Full remote work or work from our offices
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije