For our new branch office in Novi Sad (Serbia) we are looking for a software developer.
Your professional profile:
- Excellent knowledge in C#
- Profound knowledge in Unity
- Knowledge in 3D modelling and augmented reality
- Ideally knowledge in AutoCAD, Archicad, BIM & REVIT
- Fluent in English, including technical English; ideally skills in German
- Good knowledge in online collaboration tools; experience or interest in distance collaboration
- Ideally experience working on construction sites for medium and large scaled projects
- Profound knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Your personality profile:
- Highly interested in new technologies, especially augmented reality, especially hardware (Phones, Tablets) adjustments and building automation
- Professional appearance, good communication skills, excellent social skills
- International orientation – we do have employees from different countries and customers all over the world
- Team oriented – we have virtual teams collaborating from different parts of the world using online tools and modern communication tools
- Customer oriented
- Precision and accuracy, personal and professional integrity
- Willing to travel
- Ability to think in 3D and object-oriented
- Co-Development of high-tech and last state of the art construction software tools and augmented reality solutions
- Co-Development of non-gaming solution in Unity
- Co-Development of collaboration tools
- Co-Development of tools between Unity and Archicad / AutoCAD / REVIT / BIM
- Technical documentation
- International environment
- Latest state of the art technologies
- Highly above average possibilities for personal and professional development
Whether you are highly experienced or just entering the field of software developing, this position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement. If you meet the criteria above, apply until 07.03.2019.
Please send your CV and a max. 1 page motivation letter (both in English).
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno