Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
We are looking for several specialists who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Design, development and programming and improving of complex algorithms and software functions in the field of vehicle electronics and in particular electro-mobility according to Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262.
- Responsibility for the design, implementation, review and test of one or more control unit functions on the software level.
- Specification and design of software requirements and architectures.
- Configuration, adaptation and integration of basic and standard software.
- Focus on software-testing - beginning from SW-Unit tests up to HW-SW-integration tests.
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in embedded software development. Experience with powerful microcontrollers from 8 to 32 bits and x-core processors. Experience in the automotive industry preferable, but not obligatory.
- Knowledge of: serial networks and communication protocols (e.g. UDS, CAN, LIN); C programming (MISRA) or in the model-based e.g., Matlab, UML-Design (e.g. Rhapsody); tool chains like iSystem debugger static code analysis, Vector Davinci, PTC Integrity.
- Able to deal with functional conflicts, is flexible, customer and goal oriented and willing to work in a team.
- Can convey knowledge and act as a trainer.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381608062001
Please send your CV in English electronically latest until 26.04.2018.
Deadline for applications: 26.04.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno