Miovision provides cities with modern tools to fix today's traffic problems. We offer solutions that collect
multimodal traffic data and uncover actionable insights, helping municipalities get more out of their road
network. The result: streets capable of moving more people – safely and efficiently – whether they are in a
car, on a bus, on a bike or e-scooter, or walking. Since 2005, our systems have counted more than nine billion
vehicles around the world. Our head office is located in Kitchener, Canada, with other locations in Arizona,
Serbia and Germany. For more information, visit www.miovision.com.
Traffop doo, a subsidiary of Miovision, helps you streamline your traffic operations. Our cutting edge software gives you the ability to use traffic data to calculate signal performance and improve your signal timing. Traffop
is committed to helping every customer become an industry leading traffic agency for others to emulate.
After our recent acquisition by Miovision, we’re actively growing our engineering teams in Belgrade and are looking for Software Developers who value working in a collaborative environment where everyone is given
autonomy and the ability to make decisions.
As a Developer at Miovision, you will work within an Integrated Product Team including product managers,
designers, data scientists and developers to drive the technical architecture, design, coding, testing,
deployment and support requirements of complex features, while fostering a shared product quality and code
ownership culture. The code you write will have a real impact on millions of people on the road in over 17,000
As a Developer at Miovision, no two days are the same but in general your focus will be on the following:
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain high quality software systems
- Work within an agile environment participating in sprint planning, daily standups and retrospectives
- Peer review code to ensure that it aligns to our code quality standard
- Enable fast iteration through build, test, and deployment automation
- Collaborate with the team to develop a long term technical vision for the project
You should have a track record of working collaboratively with remote teams to deliver high quality solutions
at a regular cadence . Pride in your work and a desire to delight the customer should motivate you to take
initiative, responsibility, and ownership of your projects.
Below are some more specific things we look for:
- Experience with cloud software architecture
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent
- Experience at all levels of the stack and aren’t afraid to jump in wherever is needed.
- The ability to wear multiple hats and work with a variety of stakeholders including product managers, data scientists, and QA
- Experience working with highly collaborative teams
- Curiosity to dive into technical details of how things work
Our Tech Stack (can vary depending on product team)3
- Java, Node.js and Ruby
- SQL, Snowflake
- Node.JS, Kubernetes, Argo, Docker
- AWS - S3, Elasticache, and SQS
Teams with Openings
We have many exciting projects underway in our and currently have openings on the following teams:
This growing team will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the core navigation framework that all
of our teams use to ensure brand consistency across all of the applications and experiences that Miovision
builds. As the team grows, more of the base functionality needed by all users will be adopted into this group.
Our market leading counts team is building a solution that allows transportation professionals to collect
accurate data including the number of cars, trucks, buses, pedestrians and cyclists we’re seeing at a particular
area of a city.
This team is building a brand new product that allows our customers to manage multiple pieces of hardware in
Miovison (Traffop doo)
Miovision provides cities with modern tools to fix today's traffic problems. We offer solutions that collect multimodal traffic data and uncover actionable insights, helping municipalities get more out of their road network. The result: streets capable of moving more people – safely and efficiently – whether they are in a car, on a bus, on a bike or e-scooter, or walking. Since 2005, our systems have counted more than nine billion vehicles around the world. Our head office is located in Kitchener,…Više o poslodavcu