TekSavvy Solutions Inc. is one of Canada’s leading independent telecommunication service providers, and multiple-time recipient of the Telecom Employer of Choice (EOC) Recognition Award. TekSavvy Solutions DOO is its child company located in Belgrade.
Our long-term product development strategy requires involvement in all areas of development from understanding customers' needs, defining requirements, design, development and implementation.
The successful candidate will be sent to training in Canada to learn about our business operations.
- University degree in software engineering, computer/information science or mathematics.
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Strong analytic skills, problem solving ability and attention to details.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Strong desire to learn.
- Ability to work autonomously in a team of experts.
- Team player that enjoys working with others.
What we offer:
- Excellent work environment and friendly atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation.
- Ability to travel to Canada for short periods of time for training and work purposes.
- Frequent team building events.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
Deadline for applications: 29.09.2019.