TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is looking for a Software Developer to work on extending one of the crucial components of TeleSign platform – billing (both web and back-end/aggregation part); along with contributing with ideas in order to improve the solution from architectural standpoint with cool new feature ideas.
- Work on web application development
- Work on integrations with other 3rd party applications (cloud and on-premises) used in TeleSign environment
- Work on data aggregations
- Contribute to code base, by producing clean and reusable source code, leveraging OOP
- Designing and implementing efficient and scalable technical solutions for particular business requirements
- Work as a member of a scrum team
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development
- Reference: lTiQGESHcZcFQ35egZyOyLwtLIBAlJRGw4UD5Y139Kg.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 3+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, C++, C#, Java...)
- Python + Django knowledge is advantageous (Knowledge of NetSuite is a plus)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also friendly working environment
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.