We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
One of the great things about working with phoenixNAP which is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide, is the ability to use the latest innovative technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team for the company that provides state-of-the-art data center solutions.
This position will develop software tools and automated programs in order to assist server provisioning, reporting, and maintenance for company use and clients. In addition, assist in developing and maintaining various automation projects as assigned. A big portion of this will require a creative and open mind for choosing the most appropriate solution to projects.
- The position is full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining internal tools for server provisioning, upkeep, and reporting
- Performing testing scenarios to ensure code is working as intended
- Debugging and correcting errors in existing systems
- Developing and maintaining various automation projects as assigned
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- 2 Years’ experience in building web applications with the following:
- Some experience with system administration and networking on Windows and Linux based servers
- Fluent in written and spoken English
It will be considered as a bonus if you are familiar with:
- Apache and Tomcat
- Python, C#, VB.net
- Experience using PXEBoot
- Spring framework
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Ant or Gradle
What we offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea, and coffee
- Team buildings (if you like to attend)
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 15.12.2019.