Software Development Engineer
GoDaddy engineers are shifting the global economy to support small businesses worldwide to create beautiful online experiences for their customers that help them grow and manage their business. We work fearlessly to build innovative solutions, platforms and business applications tailored to the unique needs of the small business owner. Using a collaborative, agile, small team approach we make cutting edge technologies simple and effective. Our team of technologists do the heavy lifting, so our customers can focus on making their dreams come true.
- Writing code with a focus on quality, scalability, and testability
- Tracking down the root cause of issues and performing analysis
- Giving and receiving detailed code review feedback to/from your peers
- Being a self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge the status quo
- Turning complex business objectives into simple and scalable solutions
- Doing the best work of your career on a team that encourages and challenges one another
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in Python/Java/PHP/Go software development (2+ years)
- Experience with relational and document based databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB...)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with web-based technologies and RESTful APIs
- Comfortable with full stack development (e.g. web, API, business logic, database)
- Experience working in Scrum teams and/or other Agile development methodologies
- Lifelong learner, always willing to accept new opportunities and eager to gain new skills
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
Deadline for applications: 04.08.2018.