- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Software Development Team Lead
CCBill.com is looking for a Development Team Lead to join our ever-growing IT team. The primary objective of the Team Lead is to ensure that their team meets the commitments made during release and iteration planning. Team Leads are expected to employ creative solutions to ensure commitments are met. If you’re innovative, a natural leader and still have the ability to write code “like a boss”, then this could be the role for you!
- This position is full time. The employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
If you have the following:
- 4+ years in professional Java development role
- Experience providing technical leadership to small teams
- Broad experience with successful and failed projects
- Experience with breaking down projects into work units, effectively delegating tasks and tracking status
- Excellent understanding of Java
- Excellent understanding of development best practices (you do not even think about writing code before writing a test case first!)
- Deep architectural understanding of Java web applications and application micro services
- Good knowledge in some back end technologies like Spring, Hibernate, JMS, SQL or others
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks, e.g. for logging, wiring, testing, and building.
- Deep knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design – Interest in learning more about new languages, frameworks and just better ways to work in general
- Worked with agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum
Then this is what your day will look like:
- Facilitate technical leadership for the team. This includes pairing, code reviews and facilitating technical designs.
- Facilitate development best practices. This includes packaging, modularization (think reusability), style and for the coup de grace, TESTING! Help move us to a red, green, refactor, repeat development pattern.
- Engage with other Team Leads to ensure teams work collaboratively when required.
- Conduct spike and exploratory work to better understand the shape of features. This information will be used by project managers to position work in the backlog and by the team during estimation sessions.
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Mentor junior developers. Help mold our up and comers into rock stars like yourself.
- Work directly with Architecture to facilitate design changes and overcome technical limitations
- You will still get your hands dirty with coding.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 10.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.