Software Engineer (.NET Web Backend)
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place – in the most cost effective way possible.
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft technologies, especially .NET 4.5 (C#), ASP.NET MVC.
- Deep knowledge in relational databases (MySQL preferred).
- Experience with web services development (Web API, REST).
- Familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017 IDE and ReSharper.
- Hands-on knowledge in object oriented analysis and design with ability to understand and use design patterns.
- Experience with unit and functional testing.
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Reference: dYA-rqDpEtVN3HFyZ5XzRYoBAWbKnRBLdHZxebIEU8A.
Nice to have
- Experience with Git in team environment.
- Experience with at least one of these technologies: Elastic Search / Redis / Apache Apollo / Galera Cluster /
- ServiceStack framework.
- Holds a University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Interest in the field of mobile/telecommunications.
- Knowledge of German.
- Participate as a development team member in the agile (Scrum) process throughout the SDLC.
- Participate in project planning sessions, working closely with business analysts and other team members to analyze requirements and provide design recommendations for complex systems.
- Share knowledge and provide technical assistance to other team members within areas of expertise.
- Independently implement development tasks as set by Scrum Team.
- Work with management, development leads, other developers, and QA.
- Be involved in all aspects of application development including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and support.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Introductory training.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.