Software Engineer .NET
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission - to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost effective way possible.
Development team is working with Scrum.
We’re looking for
Software engineers with:
- Strong knowledge of .NET 4.x framework and patterns, ambitious in learning .NET core framework and patterns
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS, willing to learn multiple NoSQL systems, as well as RDBMS cluster architecture
- Knowledge of Windows systems, willing to dive into containerisation and orchestration on Windows and Linux
- Nice to have abbreviations: C#, .NET (+ Core), ASP.NET (+ Core), TFS, Git, MVC, REST, NUnit, HTML, CSS (SASS), JS, jQuery, STOMP, NuGet, MSBuild
- Nice to have non-abbreviations: Elastic Search, Redis, ServiceStack, TypeScript, Telerik Kendo UI, Docker (+ Compose, Registry), Gulp, Bower
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Short to mid-term business trips abroad
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment