Software Engineer (C++)
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 730 in-house experts and of more than 8.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Software Engineers (C++) to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- strong C++ technical skills
- understanding of OOP concepts, UML and design patterns
- desire to develop your skills in different areas of software development
- basic understanding and willingness to become proficient in Java or C#/.NET
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern applications
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
Deadline for applications: 28.02.2017.