Software Engineer - Continuous Delivery
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
About Front Arena:
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control.
Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions. Independent of what asset class being traded: whether it is stock, commodities, rates or currencies; or whether it’s done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered.
But that’s just parts of it. We support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
- Research, architect and evaluate initiatives to improve work processes, quality of service, automating time consuming tasks and product enhancements.
- Enhance service with packaging, defining requirements to development organization, responsible of expansion of service efficiency initiatives.
- Create a web portal for enabling users to design and deploy Front Arena environments
- Assisting to improve the service offerings by moving it to a scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Create packaging and automate time consuming tasks.
- Set-up data management solutions.
- Assist in setting up a continuous deployment/continuous delivery solution.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, informatics, or related
- Self-starter who can learn a new field to deliver results.
- Full business proficiency English.
- Programming skills (Python advantageous).
- Full stack web development in any common stack (Angular advantageous).
- Knowledge of trading systems.
- Knowledge of MS server and MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of configuration management system.
- Knowledge of AWS or MS Azure.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
Deadline for applications: 10.12.2017.