- Oglas dostupan i studentima
NITES d.o.o. Beograd is a producer, developer and integrator of IT solutions for telecommunications, utilities and healthcare sector. We are currently looking for a:
Software Engineer - Implementation Specialist
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the customer satisfaction and project delivery as well as translating customer needs into IT process improvements and product design and development improvements, end-user training, and overall system quality.
The Implementation Specialists under the guidance of a Project Manager delivers our solutions in Smart Metering area for Utility companies.
- Support and lead the technical implementation of company products (AMM/MDM, Billing and CRM);
- Support the sales organization and development team in structuring client deals, consulting on product capabilities and creating productive Smart Metering and Billing solutions;
- Lead the interpretation and implementation of contracts for special agreements;
- Lead responsive resolution of contract, product and client issues that impact the accuracy;
- Contribute to process improvements that will enhance customer service and internal productivity.
- English (advanced level);
- University degree or college diploma in the field of Information Technology;
- Work experience as IT specialists (administration or programming);
- Understanding of project implementation life cycle;
- Practical knowledge with one of programming languages - .NET, Java or C++;
- Good knowledge of SQL language;
- Oracle Database experience is an advantage;
- Competent and proficient understanding of Microsoft Windows platform;
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office, UML /BPMN designers. Knowledge of Java Application servers is an advantage;
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential;
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies;
- Customer service skills an asset;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines;
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings;
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with stakeholders, developers, etc.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 16.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno