Software Engineer (PHP Frontend & Backend)
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission - to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place - in the most cost effective way possible.
- Extensive experience in Frontend and Backend development.
- Focused and deep know-how in PHP Development (OOP).
- Experience with Adobe suite - GIMP / Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks - in taking design files and apply to HTML/CSS.
- Server SysAdmin experience with LAMP stack, infrastructure monitoring.
- Knowledge of the Unix command line.
- Very good skills in MySQL (experience with MS SQL Server a plus).
- Independent way of working, commitment and team spirit.
- Very good conceptual, creative and communicational skills.
- Able to write clear, understandable and well-documented code.
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
- Good in written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Experience with Git in team environment.
- Holds a University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Interest in the field of mobile/telecommunications.
- Participate as a development team member in the agile (Scrum) process throughout the SDLC.
- Participate in project planning sessions, working closely with business analysts and other team members to analyze requirements and provide design recommendations for complex systems.
- Share knowledge and provide technical assistance to other team members within areas of expertise.
- As part of a dedicated team, you will dynamically use modern web technologies to realize responsive user interfaces and data visualizations.
- Independently implement development tasks as set by Scrum Team.
- Work with management, development leads, other developers, and QA.
- Be involved in all aspects of application development including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and support.
- Work in brand new modern office space in New Belgrade.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings).
- Paid gym and pool memberships, yoga classes, football matches and many more activities.
- Free juice, soda, fruit and coffee at work.
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance.