Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Intelligent commercial vehicles are at the very heart of interior division especially business unit Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket (CVAM).The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: innovative Highly Automated Driving (HAD) system solutions, radar sensors, intelligent cameras, multi-functional and head-up displays, instrument clusters, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Software Engineer for Model Based Development (m/f)
Novi Sad (Automotive IT)
- Develop the “State of the Art” Instrument Clusters and Body Controllers for the future vehicles.
- Design the SW application model based on the given requirements and specification using Matlab-Simulink or LogiCAD.
- Perform module integration and verification.
- Analyze found problems and define corrective actions.
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- Basic Knowledge of microcontrollers.
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment.
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles.
- Experience in Matlab-Simulink or LogiCAD is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 11.07.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: