Software Engineer in Test
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Test Automation Engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 3+ years of professional experience in automated software testing
- knowledge of software testing process, methods, levels and types, preferably ISTQB training or similar
- strong knowledge of OOP concepts and experience with at least one OOP language
- understanding of web and mobile architectures and conceptss
- experience in testing web and mobile applications, and web services/APIs
- knowledge or experience in non-functional testing, e.g. performance, stress, security.
- understanding agile software development methodologies and feel comfortable working in agile environment
- hands-on experience with continuous integration/delivery approach and tools
- show analytical and curious, yet innovative mind-set and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- as a member of Scrum development team collaborate closely with colleagues, business owners and quality man-agers in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- design, implement and execute automated tests (API, integration and UI) in order to test functional requirements
- design and implement tools for non-functional testing, e.g. performance, stress, security, etc.
- design, develop and maintain test frameworks, testing tools and utilities
- prepare and execute test plans, analyze results, identify and report issues using the issue tracking system
- participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers
Deadline for applications: 18.08.2018.