We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
Interested in a new and exciting project?
Have you worked for at least 4 years in a Software Development role?
Do you have strong programming skills in Java (or similar) and are you versed with object oriented design and development?
If you take pride in delivering elegant solutions and you strive for excellence while being capable of maintaining strict deadlines and if you also enjoy working in a team of like-minded individuals but can be trusted to work independently, you are in the right place!
Joining our team will bring you an experience like no other!
What we need?
We need an experienced professional who will work within one of our DevOps teams, in order to contribute to the delivery of SaaS solutions using various software development languages, utilizing modern frameworks surrounding these languages such as Spring Framework, API technologies and enterprise integration technologies.
We are looking for an engineer with a passion for programming who’s willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
What we offer?
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- Low stress work environment
- Excellent salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, sweets, tea and coffee
- Reference: UgTN0RQawAy7EnrIMQ8E1gZlAOM5CLpRFMJ0iF45dRg.
Do you have the following?
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years in a similar role.
- Expertise in Java, Scala, Go or similar modern programming languages.
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred), and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred).
- Proficient with the use of Linux.
- Experience with build automation tools (such as Jenkins), source control tools, and bug tracking software.
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse.
- Knowledge of Agile software development.
- Solid understanding of distributed concurrent systems and an understanding of service oriented architectures.
- Knowledge of systems level programming, databases and ORM and web delivery technologies such as Java Servlets
Then join our team, and these will be your responsibilities:
- Conducting research and technology exploration as required to address any present or future projects.
- Participating in analysis and design activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all the elicited requirements.
- Following established development and testing procedures so as to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements whilst adhering to the proposed design and any stipulated timelines.
- Creating and maintaining documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English electronically.