CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,800 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for
to join our new team in Belgrade
We are hiring talented and motivated Java Software Engineers who are passionate about researching, taking new challenges and solving deep technical problems. We are looking for recent College graduates as well as people with experience and you will have opportunity to boost your career growth through working with the best Engineers.
- Responsible for programming and support of current web applications using Java technologies.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal training and product documentation.
- General data base knowledge in technologies such as SQL server, Oracle, Jasper report
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar area
- Development experience with Java technology stack (Spring, MVC, REST, Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with test frameworks such as JUnit
- Competitive compensation
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Cool working space
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Deadline for applications: 11.12.2018.