Sysdig is looking for dynamic, creative, ambitious, and hard working backend engineers to help us lead the container revolution. Would you like to build powerful system that deals with hundreds of gigabytes of streaming data every hour? We are looking for backend engineers with a passion for building simple, scalable services to deal with complex data. You will join our team to work with the latest technologies to deliver new features and improvements on daily basis.
Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position.
The majority of the Sysdig development team are generalists, ready to tackle whatever comes over the horizon, but we all have unique specialties and interests as well. If this sounds like you, and you want to get in early and help build the backbone of a massively scalable product, we want to talk.
- Strong coding skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with distributed systems is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with container technologies is a plus
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive "can do" attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
Java, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Kafka, Go, Linux
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable engineering culture, from the CEO down.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We offer a chance to work with and learn about the latest dev-ops technologies.
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2018.