TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Software Engineering Intern
Position in Belgrade
This summer, TeleSign is organizing an eight-week long fully funded internship and you are invited! At our office in Belgrade, Serbia, our interns manage projects that deal with contemporary business challenges in today's hi-tech industry.
During this eight weeks internship program, the Messaging Platform Intern will be fully plugged in platform development process. They will assist one of our Scrum teams in extending and improving robust and scalable Messaging Platform by helping on assuring high quality.
- Assist experienced QA engineers in test automation by producing tests, developing testing framework and documenting test cases.
- Participate in solutions designs for both products and tests.
- Review code changes on both products and tests.
- Collaborate with other team members to help improve our Scrum implementation.
- Final year of studies, completed basic university education, or higher level completed or still on-going.
- Strong in OO theory with experience in Java, C++ or Python as a plus.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Attributes: Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated, positive attitude, team player, accountable.
- Reliable, strong work ethic, focused, organized, process drive, and results oriented.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 20.06.2018.