CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP.
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
We are seeking for
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
to join our growing team, work in an innovative, agile and extremely pleasant environment in Belgrade
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree in a Computer Science related field
- 2+ years of professional experience with QA
- Experience with test Automation Tools like nUnit, Selenium, Jmeter etc.
- Familiar with Scrum methodology and framework
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform multiple types of black-box and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, smoke, regression testing
- Develop creative ways to find software bugs including functional issues, crashes, internal software errors, resource leaks
- Submit comprehensive bugs using JIRA
- Verification of software fixes to ensure the solution is done right
- Writing, reviewing, executing test cases and test procedure
- Create automated tests using SeleniumWebDriver
- Work with Product Managers to understand customer applications and requirements and provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality
Other skills / experience that will be an asset:
- Performance and stress testing experience
- Working with CI tools
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Sport recreation activities: football and basketball
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Involvement in the agile development process
- Excellent and friendly working environment
- New and fancy office in Airport City with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 14.07.2018.