Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Intelligent commercial vehicles are at the very heart of interior division especially business unit Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket (CVAM).The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: innovative Highly Automated Driving (HAD) system solutions, radar sensors, intelligent cameras, multi-functional and head-up displays, instrument clusters, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Software Security Specialist (m/f)
Novi Sad (Automotive IT)
- Analyse and assess of security standards for automotive products.
- Create concept and design of security architectures and cryptographic mechanisms.
- Specify Secure Coding measures.
- Train project members team in the area of “secure of coding” and how assets are to be protected.
- Review of security-relevant code and documents.
- Support for the implementation, debugging, testing and documentation of software modules.
- Collaborate on measures to safeguard and improve software security and software quality.
- Cooperate in an international project team.
- University degree in informatics, computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of IT security (security systems and protocols).
- Work experience in the area Secure of Coding and Cryptography would be an advantage.
- Very good C and UML knowledge.
- Experience in model-based, object-oriented software development.
- Experience with Common Criteria Certifications would be an advantage.
- Experience in the automotive industry or in the field of chip card development would be an advantage.
- Intercultural competence, communication skills and teamwork.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 11.07.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: