INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in each and every project and has been doing so for over 19 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
Software Solution Architect – Java
- work on long-term international projects using emerging technologies and platforms
- provide technical leadership, vision, direction, and mentoring for multiple development teams
- collaborate effectively with engineers, analysts, product managers, senior management and other internal groups
- create the technical architecture for multiple SAAS products based on the received requirements, and help with the implementation of those designs
- enforce code and quality standards within the team, perform regular code reviews and audits of the implemented code.
- at least 7 years of experience in software development
- at least 3 years of experience as a software architect and technical lead with a solid understanding of design patterns
- thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, microservice architectures and web applications
- profound knowledge of Java
- relevant years of work experience with Spring framework including Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- knowledge of Hibernate/JPA
- experience designing and programming microservice applications preferably in AWS Cloud environment.
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline
- excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong skills in leading, mentoring and coaching
- ability to work in an international team with international customers
- readiness to travel abroad occasionally
- capacity to deliver solutions on time and on budget
- open-minded and loyal
- orientation towards teamwork.
- long term, full-time employment at our office in Novi Sad
- growth potential
- excellent working conditions and equipment
- possibility of occasional remote work after three months in company
- relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- special benefits package
- social activities and very friendly working environment.
Please send your application in English.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed. Any data obtained during this process will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2019.