Software Test Engineer
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. The core of our culture is five key values Passionate, Pioneering, Responsible, Authentic, Collaborative. Our company in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Create Test Plans and write tests based on requirements for casino games
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Run manual and automated tests for casino games
- Detect, report and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Create documentation for software components
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- At least 1 year experience as tester in a software development company
- Analytical mindset with ability to probe the bug until all surrounded bug paths are found
- Good Windows / MS Office application skills Solid technical English as well as good team playing and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Technical education (FON, PMF, ETF, etc., but other colleges are welcome as well)
- Knowledge in hardware, PC-architecture, peripherals and network is advantage
The way we work:
Each project/game is created by a new group formed from members of specialized teams like Developers, Mathematicians, Graphic Artists and Sound Designers, Producers, Testers (your team) and under guidance of Project Managers.
For each new project new group is formed and you will get the chance to meet different people here in Belgrade office but also from offices abroad as they can be part of project groups too.
Our team is 15+ tester strong, multidisciplinary team consisting of 2 teams. Each team sits in their own team room and we communicate/collaborate through the whole game development process.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States
- Team building events
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here
The stages include:
How long will the process take? Depends, usually 2 weeks. One week for test, and one week for interviews.
- CV review
- Test during the interview (~30min)
- Technical interview with team members (30-60min)
- Salary and job terms meeting with Studio Manager and HR
Please send your CV electronically or call as for more information
Deadline for applications: 06.10.2019.