Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade.
- Working on customer related and internal R&D projects in project-oriented teams.
- Performing manual and automation testing, filling test reports and reporting bugs.
- Creating Test documents such as Test scripts, Test reports and Test Plans.
- Working on automation frameworks with maintaining and developing new automation scripts and tools.
- Working on improving internal QA process and tools.
- Using laboratory measurement and simulation equipment on devices.
- Learning new required technologies and tools.
- Bachelor or Master university degree in Electronics, Physics or Telecommunications.
- 3 + years of experience in QA, software testing or software engineering roles.
- Knowledge of testing concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of PO or OOP programming languages.
- Test Automation experience, API testing and working with testing frameworks.
- Experience with Embedded devices or electronics.
- Experience in mobile based industry will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in laboratory equipment (oscilloscopes, power meters, power supplies).
- Experience with Linux, Android or RTOS.
- Experience with writing tests and frameworks in C and Phyton.
- Knowledge of cellular technologies.
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Initiative and independence in solving daily tasks
- Fluency in English
- Work with top edge technologies and equipment
- Work on newest mobile technology chipsets and interesting projects in industry
- Ability for professional growth
- Private medical insurance, quarterly and yearly team buildings events, and other benefits
Quectel Research & Development Center Europe Co. d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10L, 11070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 111718882
- Matični broj: 21527963